About Patricia Emmel
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Burlington, Camden, Gloucester and Salem Counties... areas, please contact me.
- Dedicated, outgoing, knowlegeable, and caring. Those words describe Patti by those who have known and worked with her.
- Patti has completed many hours of advanced study in marketing, sales, and real estate procedures and real estate law.
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Member of Gloucester-Salem and Shore Regional Boards of Realtors
- Full time professional-member of local, state, national Boards of Realtors
- Multi-Million dollar producer throughout entire career
- High precentage of personal referrals
- Specializing in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, and Salem Counties
- Continually maintaining contact with her clients long after the sale